Maryland's Property Team
Maryland's Property Team
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
170 Jennifer Road, Suite 102
Annapolis, MD 21401
Maryland’s Property Team's History
Hello and thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to present some information about ourselves and our qualifications to give you the real estate experience you deserve! Maryland’s Property Team's was formed in 2012 with a belief that together we could offer our clients a level of service unmatched in the business. We hang our licenses with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, continually ranked as the industry leader and #1 brokerage in the world. When you choose to work with us you will have access to the entire Coldwell Banker team and all of its resources. Having multiple people working for you at all times allows us to offer a level of service that we could not achieve alone. We each bring our own backgrounds, strengths and perspectives to every client that we have the privilege of helping. Below please find some benefits of working with our team and a little about each of us personally. If there is anything else that you would like to know, please contact us!
- 40+ years of knowledge and experience
- An established and proven path to success
- A consumer friendly service that focuses on the needs of the client
- We work together with you as a team
- Always accessible and responsive
- Industry leading technology
- Access to information to allow you to make an informed decision
- We do not make decisions for our clients!
- The power and support of the entire Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage team
- #1 brokerage globally for the 20th straight year
- Our vendor referral list
- A network of real estate related services to help you with all your real estate needs
- Areas of Expertise and Specialization include:
- Residential, waterfront, luxury, new construction, commercial & more!!!
David J. Weiss
- Started real estate career in 1979 and top producer ever since
- Knowledge of the market over nearly 40 years
- Success at multiple positions in the industry
- Lifelong Maryland native and Anne Arundel resident since 1986
- Extreme dedication to faith, family and friends
- Passion for boating with countless memories spent exploring all the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries have to offer
- REALTOR®, Coldwell Banker Top Producer, Associate Broker, Certified Real Estate Appraiser, Graduate Builders Institute & more!
- Started real estate career in 2011 and top producer ever since.
- Extensive training and knowledge of the most innovative technology and tools needed in today's market
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Bachelor's degree in Economics - University of Maryland College Park
- Lifelong Maryland native who has lived on both Shores of the Chesapeake Bay
- Animal lover, boater, vacation enthusiast and local sports fan
- REALTOR®, Coldwell Banker Top Producer, Associate Broker, Global Luxury Specialist & more!
"Adam did a fantastic job helping me to sell a very difficult property. He came through even after I pulled it off the market when it failed to sell the first time. Adam worked very hard to ensure that the deal closed even after I moved out of the state and I am very pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend working with Adam as he has demonstrated honesty, integrity and commitment to his clients. He was very open and honest with me about the value of my property and respectful of my opinion when I doubted him. It turns out that he was right and knew what he was talking about from the beginning. He is a responsive, respectful, knowledgeable and trustworthy realtor."
-R. Corl, Client
"Hi Adam and David! Thank you so much! It has been a blissful month of enjoying the space and the yard. I think we are loving living there even more than we expected. Jackson LOVES the playground and the yard. We often talk about how lucky we feel to have had you two helping us through the difficult months leading up to moving! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. And come say hi if you are ever in the neighborhood!"
-Sara, Dan, and Jackson, Client
"Good Morning All, Amber and I wished to express our heartfelt thanks for everything you all were able to do for us throughout this whole process. It was certainly a stressful process, but also an educational one, and ultimately all worth it in the end. Certainly, as we get acquainted with our new digs, I'm sure we'll be reaching out with questions, but for now, we just wanted to say thank you for everything. This is something we never would have believed we were able to do at this point in our lives, and it was made possible by everyone pushing us when we thought it just wasn't worth it anymore. Thanks again, everyone!"
-The Sullivan Family, Client
" David and Adam made selling and buying a home a wonderful experience. Let's face it, selling and buying a home comes with excitement, stress and anxiety. David and Adam listened to why we wanted to sell our home and what we were seeking in a new home. They helped us identify things that would be important to address prior to listing to make sure our home showed at its best and got us an offer quickly. David's vast knowledge and experience in real estate helped us explore all of our options from purchasing land and building a custom home to purchasing an existing home and took us to see 25 or more homes until we found the right one. They presented our offer to the sellers with supporting documents for our price and made sure our interests in the contract for purchase were protected and David's negotiating skills are the best. Did I mention that they walked my dog too? David and Adam have become like family and I would recommend them to anyone!"
-Kian and Renee, Client
"Dear Adam and David, I want to formally thank you both for the invaluable assistance you provided by going above and beyond what was expected in order to sell my house. Whatever I needed, one of you was there to help: whether it was meeting me in person to review and sign original and revised documents, instead of relying on a computer for such important matters; helping me determine the best pricing at different times throughout the listing period; being readily available and promptly returning phone calls whenever I had questions or concerns; offering and meeting various contractors to ensure my house remained in good condition; following up with prospective buyers' agents for valuable feedback after each showing, providing excellent negotiation tools and advice, and being with me at the final settlement table--your constant presence gave me a tremendous sense of comfort throughout the entire process. Warmest Regards!"
-Ms. Silbert, Client
"Hi David and Adam, I am pretty much settled and am learning my way around the area. David, it was so good to be working with you again, I'm sure glad that I was able to get in touch with you! I just want-ed to thank you for making such an overwhelming task of selling and moving, not so overwhelm-ing. I appreciated your responsiveness and combined knowledge of home selling and the time you spent explaining everything to me (Adam, particularly all the time you spent with me going over the "net" sheets). As you will recall, I was surprised that my town house sold so quickly and after hearing so many horror stories of deals falling through, I feel I was lucky. David, I also ap-preciated those "eagle eyes" of yours in reading the fine print on the proposals and offering your advice as well as explaining the fine points of the comps, especially those subsidies! Thanks again!"
"Dear David and Adam, Thanks for all the really hard work that you guys did to make this deal happen. You went way beyond what I have ever experienced. It is great to finally sign off on it. It will be really nice to have a coffee together next time I am in Annapolis and if you are ever thinking of making a trip to Africa we would insist that you stay with us. I will be in touch with David by phone. Much appreciation!"
-Mr. Spanjaard, Client
"The service was outstanding! David and Adam went out of their way to ensure the proceeds from my sale were wired timely to the state I moved to."