The Advantages of Homeownership!
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own home? Can you afford a monthly payment between $1,000-$2,500? Today’s estimates are that if you can, you could potentially purchase a home between $200,000-$400,000! There are many advantages to homeownership including:
· Monthly mortgages are less than rent
· Mortgages are fixed and won’t go up every year
· For most Americans, homeownership is the first step towards building wealth
· Make changes to your property that you desire
· Have a voice in HOA/condo decisions
· Tax deductions can save you thousands of $$$ every year
· Special financing options may be available including no money down, first time homebuyer incentives, rent to own, poor credit & more
For sale in Annapolis 11/1/17 between $200,000-$400,000:
· All (132 possibilities)- https://goo.gl/gmWboh
· Detached Homes (49 possibilities)- https://goo.gl/1xezsy
· Townhomes (35 possibilities)- https://goo.gl/w3KuHB
· Condos (43 possibilities)- https://goo.gl/ig9Hs6
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us! To learn about our 10 Step Guide to Home Buying please visit www.marylandspropertyteam.com/cp/buyer-services.
All data was researched on 11/1/2017 from MRIS and is a compilation of various brokerages listings including but not limited to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage