Waterfront Paradise on the Rhode River with Spectacular Views. Property features protected deep water pier which can accommodate two 45â-50â boats - one with 8â MLW and one with 5â MLW & private beach (Additional waterfront lot can be purchased for total of 2 piers with 4 deep water slips. See 1012 Carrs Wharf Road listing). Home features 5,000+ square feet, 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, oversized 2 car garage measures 29x25, open floor plan, private ownerâs suite, roof top deck, large rooms, 2 laundry rooms and tons of flexible space. Addition was put on in 2008. No HOA. Outstanding potential, Airbnb opportunity and deep water slip rental income. Located near local shopping, entertainment, parks, major highways & airports. 3D virtual walkthrough, professional photos, floor plans and dimensions available in Virtual Tour. Contact agent to schedule showing or for additional information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Public Septic System
5,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Library, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Private.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water
- Body of Water
- Rhode River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Playground, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price