Rare opportunity to enjoy Thomas Point Waterfront living at its finest! Property features large flat lot at .42 acres, 70 feet of waterfront fully bulkheaded with riprap, panoramic views of the South River, direct view out to the Chesapeake Bay & one of the highest elevations on Thomas Point. Located on the mouth of the South River means minutes to the Chesapeake Bay, Thomas Point Lighthouse and Downtown Annapolis! Home features 3 levels, 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, traditional floor plan, extensive natural light, hardwood floors and finished basement. Walk down the street to enjoy all that 40-acre Thomas Point Park has to offer. Located near local shopping, entertainment, parks, nightlife, major highways & airports! 3D walkthrough, professional photographs, floor plans, dimensions, plat and more available in Virtual Tour! Contact broker for showing or additional information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Softener Own, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Block, Concrete, Stick Built, Stone, Wood Siding
2,544 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiant.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Private.
- Wood, Stone, Concrete
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, River
- Body of Water
- South River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Private, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price