Waterfront nature retreat with private pier. Perfect for canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, crabbing, bird watching and small watercraft. Home features updates throughout, open floor plan, 3,600+ square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms on private lot. Lower Level is currently set up with private kitchen for one level living in-law suit. Virtual tour features interactive 3D walkthrough tour, floor plans, detailed property information and more! Please contact agent to schedule a showing or for additional information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Concrete, Stick Built, Cedar Exterior, Vinyl Siding
3,609 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Cedar, Concrete
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Broadwater Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price