ST. MARGARETâS LANDING COLONIAL designed to EXPAND YOUR LIVING SPACE and CELEBRATE THE SEASONS! Tiered dining deck beneath shade tree umbrellas, grillmasterâs paver patio, hot tub niche, and level lawn with beds beckoning the avid gardener! Home showcasing decorator paint palette/carpet, hardwood floors & skilled architectural detailing. Formal Living & Dining Rooms. Open concept Family Room, bistro dining area & stainless Kitchen sharing fireplace ambiance. Expanded mealtime options outdoors in fully fenced private backyard! Vaulted Primary Bedroom Suite with Bath. 3 Additional Bedrooms (virtual learning hub or office)! Finished recreational lower level with Full Bath and Bonus Room (possible 5th BR)! Close to the Bay, downtown City Dock harbor, parks, schools & RTs 50/2/97. STRETCH OUT! BREATHE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
Stone, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System
3,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St Margarets Landing
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Playground.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price