10 Step Guide to Home Buying
Step 1- Our Initial Buyer Interview
- It is important to choose an agent and brokerage that you feel comfortable with and trust
- Discuss your needs and how our team can help you achieve your goals
- Our Initial Buyer Interview
- Why are you buying?
- Who will be involved in the purchase?
- When would you like to purchase by?
- Where would you like to buy?
- What would you like to buy?
- What would you like your real estate agent to help you with?
- Any specific questions or concerns you would like us to cover?
- What you should know about agency in Maryland
- Listing agents always represent the seller!
- You have the right to buyer agency representation!
- Commissions are paid by the seller!
- Highlights of representation with Maryland's Property Team
- Direct Full-Service Brokerage with Top Producing Brokers Representing Your Best Interests
- 5 Decades of Local Knowledge & Experience in the Annapolis Area, Anne Arundel County, Queen Anne's County & Surrounding Locations
- Our Clients Never Pay a Penny for the Use of Our Services
- Access to Our Vast Concierge Network of Experts and Professionals
- Be the 1st to Know About Properties Coming on the Market
- Instant Coming Soon, New Listing and Price Change Alerts
- Ensure You See Homes the 1st Day on the Market
- Our Team's Exclusive "10 Step Guide to Home Buying" - Professional Representation Every Step of the Way
- Limited Time Offer- 1/2% Sell + Buy Discount or Rebate on 2nd Transaction within 1 Year Time Frame
- FREE No-Obligation Confidential Consultations
Next: Step 2- Develop Your Customized Home Buying Plan
Schedule a FREE No-Obligation Confidential Consultation